About This Site
This site (interaction-i.com and interaction-i.co.jp) is owned and operated by Interaction Initiative Inc.
You can use this website only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation. You are bound to agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions by using this website.
- The contents contained in this website are copyrighted materials owned or controlled by Interaction Initiative. You may not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the content from this web site, or create any other materials using content from this website without obtaining prior written consent from Interaction Initiative.
- Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on this website belong to Interaction Initiative or to other entities where noted. Usage of such content without proper consent from the appropriate parties is prohibited under trademark law, except for specific usage permitted under trademark law or other laws.
- This website contains links to other websites. Interaction Initiative is not held responsible for any loss or damage through accessing such links.
- The content and URL of this website may be subject to change without notice. The Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice. You are to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Careful consideration will be taken when handling our customer's information. Interaction Initiative uses a management system for personal information protection for each type of business. Rules will be applied where appropriate for collecting, using, or providing personal information.
- For the handling of personal information, Interaction Initiative will follow the Japanese laws and norms applicable to the protection of relevant personal information. Also, Interaction Initiative will create and follow personal information management rules that conform to those laws and norms.
- To ensure the correctness and safety of personal information, in accordance with the rules for information security, Interaction Initiative will implement various measures (such as managing access to personal information, restricting the means for transporting personal information outside the company, and preventing unauthorized access from outside the company), and strive to prevent any problems with misuse of personal information (such as the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of information).
- When a customer makes a request to reveal, correct, or delete his or her own personal information, or seeks to prevent the use or provision of such information, Interaction Initiative will respond accordingly.
- Interaction Initiative will make sure that executive staff and workers recognize the importance of personal information protection, and will steadily establish rules for managing personal information to ensure that such information is used appropriately and is protected. These rules will be maintained and improved continually.
- Manager in charge of personal information protection
- Hidenori Kodama